[MlMt] Outlook fix in Revision 6091

Harvey Leff hsleff at cpp.edu
Tue Sep 26 14:26:53 EDT 2017

Evidently the change in Rev. 6091
"Changed: Workaround for Exchange IMAP issue which seems to have gotten
worse lately. MailMate now detects the non-sensical error message and
temporarily takes the account offline (“unavailable” state) without
disturbing the user."
fixed a long-standing problem.

For over a year, I was receiving annoying error messages multiple times
daily when MailMate checked my university account, which uses IMAP
server outlook.office365.com. The message read:
"Unexpected returncode 535 [expected 235): "5.13 Authentication
unsuccessful [MWHPR14CAOO44.namprd14.prod.outlook.com]“'."

Whatever Benny changed in Rev. 6091, that error message has stopped.
THANK YOU BENNY!

Harvey Leff
Portland, Oregon