[MlMt] Junk mail synchronization

Thu Sep 21 09:43:02 EDT 2017

On 20 Sep 2017, at 16:05, Robert Goldman wrote:

> It's not grayed-out, but the junk mail folder for my work email
> displays as "Work IMAP (offline)".  The "Mailbox Type" and
> "Synchronization schedule" menu items for my work email Junk mailbox
> are both grayed out.
>
> "Synchronize Junk" seems to have brought them back together.  But I
> did this last night, as well, and it doesn't seem to stay
> synchronized.  Is there a particular log I should look at to find
> relevant error messages?

You should try this:

* Open the Activity Viewer (⌥⌘0). This enables logging.
* Try taking the account (or mailbox) online using “Mailbox ▸ Take
Online”.
* Wait for this to fail (go offline again or whatever happens).
* Use “Help ▸ Send Server Logs”.

I'll receive the logs and see if I can tell you more about what goes
wrong.