[MlMt] Advice for new user

Fredrik Jonsson frjo at xdeb.org
Mon Oct 23 01:44:56 EDT 2017

Robert Goldman 2017-10-23 3:52 wrote:

> I have always kept my correspondence about projects in different
> folders. These folders include both the messages I have received on
> the topic and also the messages I have sent.

Before MailMate I to used rules to sort mails in to folders for
projects/customers etc.

With MailMate I just archive everything and use the smart folders
instead.

If the project mails do not have anything to use as conditions for the
smart folders you may need to tag mail with a project tag.

My most common condition are:

Any Address > Domain is example.com

That will grab any mail to and from that customer.

Fredrik