[MlMt] Interaction with SpamSieve problem

Robert Goldman rpgoldman at sift.net
Thu Oct 5 10:52:20 EDT 2017

I get a number of emails that have a lot of images in them, but that are
legitimate.  E.g., the US Postal Service sends me an email every day
showing me images of the mail that will arrive in the day's delivery.

I mark these as "Not Junk," but even so, every day the message comes in
with the "Mark As Not Junk," "Load Once," "Move to Junk" toolbar.
Should I expect to need to hand-tag these every day, or is this a
problem with my SpamSieve configuration?

Thanks!