[MlMt] "(No Correspondent)"

Helen Holzgrafe helen at holzgrafe.com
Tue Oct 31 12:02:19 EDT 2017

Hi,

I had this happen last night. I decided to wait until morning to report
it, but overnight at some point they all returned to normal with any
intervention or restart.  This was happening in every mailbox I opened
or moved to, also.  I have never noticed it before.

The only thing that did seem to start up again with a vengeance
yesterday is the old columns revert to standard rather my desired
columns.  That also seems to have gotten better during the night. Most
of my mailboxes are now displaying columns as I wish and not the
standard default.

Is there any chance these problems are related?

-Helen