[MlMt] Dowload of fonts

Patrik Fältström paf at frobbit.se
Sat Nov 11 02:38:02 EST 2017

I just got a spam message and wanted to investigate it more closely. Mailmate wanted to download a font though to display the message.

Yes I did select "yes" to approve the download of the font...

If I would have selected "Cancel", would I still have been able to see the message (before I say "show raw" or whatever)?

I think it is important MailMate do follow the settings for "download content" also for fonts...and was a bit surprised I even got the question.

   paf