[MlMt] Dowload of fonts

Sat Nov 11 02:45:29 EST 2017

On 11 Nov 2017, at 8:38, Patrik Fältström wrote:

> I just got a spam message and wanted to investigate it more closely.
> Mailmate wanted to download a font though to display the message.
>
> Yes I did select "yes" to approve the download of the font...
>
> If I would have selected "Cancel", would I still have been able to see
> the message (before I say "show raw" or whatever)?

I would assume a different font would have been used.

> I think it is important MailMate do follow the settings for "download
> content" also for fonts...and was a bit surprised I even got the
> question.

MailMate itself doesn't have any code to download fonts. I'm thinking it
must be the system (WebView) in some way? (And I might not have any way
to step the request.)

You can forward me the message if you like. Maybe compress it first to
make sure it's not taken by a spam filter :)