[MlMt] How do I ...

Annamarie annamarie.pluhar at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 08:54:45 EST 2017

Hi all,

A perhaps unique need that I suspect I can set up somehow.. AppleScript?

I need a warning when I'm sending an email from my gmail account. I
don't always remember to check and then I can lose important emails
because I use this account for all sorts of -
don't-look-at-right-away-stuff - and it gets loaded with newsletters
etc. Of course when I send someone a google doc link that comes from
gmail and is part of the issue, methinks.

OR is there a different approach to take?

Thanks
Annamarie

Annamarie Pluhar
802-451-1941
802-579-5975 (iPhone - not good when I'm at my desk.)