[MlMt] Double-click

Tue May 16 06:46:47 EDT 2017

On 10 May 2017, at 19:48, John Cooper wrote:

> In the Viewer pane of preferences, I have double-click set to open a
> message in a new window.
>
> However, in a message preview pane, double-clicking the contents of
> the From field displays related messages. In a message window,
> double-clicking the contents of the From field does nothing.

The double-click setting only affects double-clicking in the message
list. There is no such thing as double-clicking the “links” in the
message view header and single-clicking always makes a search (it's a
bug that a new window is not opened when doing this in a single message
window).

I hope that makes it clearer.