[MlMt] Decrypting / Context (Right-click) Menu Services Options

Chris Hoofnagle choofnagle at berkeley.edu
Thu May 11 12:22:32 EDT 2017

All, I was able to get a screenshot that illustrates my problem—at
least some senders of encrypted mail are not decrypted automatically in
Mailmate. Screenshot here:
https://berkeley.box.com/s/pp75yvygs9p1rzrpsgb738p4hozkn4oi

The sender uses GnuPG v2. The message shows up still encrypted, which is
fine. But if I right click, the only context menu service that appears
is “New MacVim Buffer,” despite that I have “OpenGPG: Decrypt
Selection” selected in the Services menu. When I open MacVim, the
context menu does offer OpenGPG decryption as a service.

Any ideas?

Thank you, Chris