[MlMt] Editing previous sent addresses

Tue May 9 10:33:40 EDT 2017

On 3 May 2017, at 13:58, Vlad Ghitulescu wrote:

> I don't use the IMAP server as an archive for this 3 reasons:
>
> 1. I don't have so much space on my email-account.

That might be worth looking into :) (Note that there is nothing
preventing you from a using another IMAP account for long term storage.)

> 2. Archiving email-messages outside the email-client I can rely on
> Finder- / Spotlight- / HoudahSpot-search to find anything (including
> email-messages). I'm not saying that MailMate is bad on searching -
> I'm using it every day for the email-messages I still haven't archived
> yet.

If Spotlight indexing and a custom location is enabled in the General
preferences pane then this should work for MailMate emails as well.

> 3. Even after switching to MailMate I still like to believe that every
> email-client works faster and need less RAM when having less emails to
> deal with. I'm sure you've done and continuously do a lot of work to
> make MailMate fast and less RAM-hungry, but still. :-)

I'm not going to argue with this point :)