[MlMt] Timing out when sending messages over VPN

Robert Brenstein mailmate at learning-insights.eu
Fri Mar 24 11:46:32 EDT 2017

Are all messages sent thru the same mail server? Have you checked the
responsive thru your VPN? Have you tried a different VPN or different
endpoint in your VPN?

I have sort or a reverse issue. I use several mail accounts at different
providers. When traveling, I can’t sent some messages. At different
locations, it is a different service that is being refused. I have to
use VPN for those mails to go out. It is not as simple as just
geographical location. If I go to a different place in the same town,
that is use a different internet connection, the service that failed me
earlier may work just fine.

Robert