[MlMt] Updating account information made MailMate (re)download *all* email

Adam Liter io at adamliter.org
Mon Jul 24 17:34:45 EDT 2017

FWIW, the sluggishness seems to be triggered by talking to the FastMail
servers. I quit MailMate and reopened in order to be able to compose the
email that I just sent. As soon as it started sending, MailMate became
really sluggish. As I write this email, it takes about two-three seconds
for each keystroke to register, sometimes longer.

-Adam