[MlMt] Trash or Deleted Messages?

Mike Brasch mikebrasch at fastmail.fm
Tue Jan 24 04:14:14 EST 2017

Am 23. Januar 2017 12:26:26 nachm. schrieb Benny Kjær Nielsen
<mailinglist at freron.com>:

> Note that this
> only works if MailMate is always an open application, but this is a
> general issue with date-based rules.

Fastmail already has this feature. One can set the "permanently delete when
older than" for every folder in the folder settings of their web interface.
I use it to permanently delete Spams and Trash older than 30 days. On most
mailinglists folders I set this to older than 365 days.

Such static rules should really run on server.

--
best wishes
Mike