[MlMt] Trash or Deleted Messages?

Alain Israel aisrael at pasteur.fr
Mon Jan 23 07:11:42 EST 2017

I have a related question : I use Mailmate on the Mac, and Spark on the
iphone : when I send a message using Spark, a copy goes to a Spark
mailbox called Sent, which is different from the « Sent messages »
mailbox of Mailmate. The message is not lost on Mailmate as it appears
in a separate mailbox appropriately called Sent (which is not one of the
obligatory Mailmate mailboxes). How can I reconcile these 2 conflicting
behaviors, knowing that the Maimate mailbox « Sent Messages » does
not exist in Spark?

Alain