[MlMt] Trash or Deleted Messages?

Roger Bohn Rbohn at ucsd.edu
Fri Jan 20 15:01:03 EST 2017

In my version of MailMate, “Trash” is not an option. There are 5
mailbox types, one of which is “Deleted Messages.”
   Similarly, I have a mailbox called “Deleted Messages” right below
Junk. I do not have a mailbox called “Trash”.
    I’m using an Exchange Server. Am I supposed to change everything
to “Trash?”

While on the subject of Trash, how do I configure Deleted Messages to
automatically flush messages after, say, 10 days? Right now I have to do
a manual select+flush when I remember. I have experimented with my
folder, but not found a solution.

Thanks.