[MlMt] Iphone spam filtering

Annamarie annamarie.pluhar at gmail.com
Sun Jan 15 15:48:10 EST 2017

Hi all

Puzzled. I have six different email addresses coming into MM and onto my
iPhone. Four are domains I own. All are on a Hostgator server. On only
one of those accounts do I get spam on my iPhone. I've been through all
the documentation.

According to SpamSieve

"If the spam messages are still in the iPhone’s inbox, try logging
into your mail account via Web mail.
If everything looks good in Web mail, there is likely a problem with
your iPhone’s connection to the mail server.
If the spam is in the Web mail inbox but not the Mac’s, there is
likely a problem with the mail program on your Mac."

I've got the latter situation. The spam showing up in Webmail.  I can't
see how any of the other accounts are any different than this one.
Ideas?

Thanks
Annamarie

Annamarie Pluhar
802-451-1941
802-579-5975 (iPhone - not good when I'm at my desk.)