[MlMt] Iphone spam filtering

Mon Jan 16 05:08:35 EST 2017

On 15 Jan 2017, at 21:48, Annamarie wrote:

> "... If the spam is in the Web mail inbox but not the Mac’s, there
> is likely a problem with the mail program on your Mac."
>
> I've got the latter situation. The spam showing up in Webmail.  I
> can't see how any of the other accounts are any different than this
> one. Ideas?

It sounds like MailMate is not synchronizing with the IMAP server. Look
under SOURCES in the mailbox list and check that all mailboxes in the
account are online (nothing greyed out) and that you have no persistent
spinners. The latter could be the result of some kind of server busy
loop and this can prevent MailMate from synchronizing local changes back
to the server.