[MlMt] download email

Ciro Bruzzone ciro.bruzzone at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 15:36:59 EST 2017

Dear reader,

I’m real interested in Mail Mate app (this reminds me of the good old times with Eudora!).

Contrary to app like Spark and Airmail, does Mail Mate allows to download the exact copy of messages in servers like gmail?

In fact, I would like to avoid giving third party my email credentials and at the same time to be sure to always have a copy of my emails within my computer (and backup up them with my regular desktop backups).

Moreover, this app allows to “send” emails offline?

Please excuse me if these are too stupid questions, but I did not find the replies to these within the manual and this list.

Thank you in advance,
Ciro