[MlMt] remove attachment

Robert Brenstein mailmate at learning-insights.eu
Mon Feb 6 08:44:44 EST 2017

When I invoke the option “remove attachment” through the contextual
menu in an incoming message, does it get actually deleted from the
Application Support folder? If I understand it correctly, MM fetches all
attachments to the work folder there. If I save an attachment, a copy is
put in the official attachments folder, but the original stays in the
work folder. I am regularly getting large attachment which are not
really meant for me and I’d like to trash them, so they do not waste
my disk space.

Robert