[MlMt] Calendar Events

Tue Aug 15 08:38:05 EDT 2017

On 12 Aug 2017, at 1:43, Dmitry M wrote:

> Thanks Benny, dragging an event from Calendar to Dock works mostly as
> expected. In mail mate 5406 I end up with two messages:
>
> - one contains the attachment (ICS)
> - one contains the text description of the event.
>
> It's pretty odd that they are not combined, but at least it mostly
> works :)

The reason for this is also pretty odd. MailMate supports a so-called
service (in the Services menu) which allows one to create a new email
with the current selection (in most applications). For some reason, the
method needed to implement this is also called when dragging an event to
the dock icon. I don't really know why this happens, but I've added a
workaround now (not released yet) which should ensure that only one
message is created with both the text and the attachment. Hopefully
without breaking something else.