[MlMt] Calendar Events

Dmitry M dmitrym at gmail.com
Fri Aug 11 19:43:50 EDT 2017

Thanks Benny, dragging an event from Calendar to Dock works mostly as
expected. In mail mate 5406 I end up with two messages:

- one contains the attachment (ICS)
- one contains the text description of the event.

It's pretty odd that they are not combined, but at least it mostly works :)

Thanks,

Dmitry