[MlMt] Calendar Events

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at gmail.com
Fri Aug 11 04:17:54 EDT 2017

Hi Dmitry,

Not solving your specific ask but unless your calendar is only locally
on your machine you
and the recipients are much better of just adding those persons to the
invite as otherwise they don't get future updates.

That said I just tried using "Mail Event..." from Busycal and I ended up
with both text and attachment of the .ics so it works for me.

/max