[MlMt] Calendar Events

Dmitry M dmitrym at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 17:59:29 EDT 2017

Hello all,

I'm having a bit of a challenge as a new MailMate user.

I used to be able to click on events in Calendar, right click that is, and
select "mail event". In Mail.app that yielded a new message with an .ics
file attached. This file can be clicked on (on the other recipients side)
so that the event would be added to the calendar. With MailMate, when I do
the same set of tasks, I end up with just that text that tells me the
particulars of the event. No ICS file.

I'd like to include the ICS file for other party's convenience. What can I
do to enable this in mail mate?

Thanks,

Dmitry