[MlMt] mailmate Digest, Vol 77, Issue 8

Fri Aug 11 08:55:41 EDT 2017

On 10 Aug 2017, at 22:01, Esteban Umerez wrote:

> I use a non-administrator user so I couldn’t install neither brew
> nor enscript. I successfully installed them in the Administrator
> account, but back to my normal account, and after installing the
> Script bundle in Mailmate, I don’t seem to be able to use it.
>
> I have no clue what I’m doing ;-)

Well, I didn't do much to make it easy to use the bundle. That would
require embedding `enscript` or automatically installing it.

You can try `which enscript` in a Terminal window in the Administrator
account to see where the command is installed and then you can use this
full path in the Enscript bundle command I provided. I *think* that
should work.

I hope this helps.