[MlMt] Read Messages - Rules or any log why?

Robert Brenstein mailmate at learning-insights.eu
Tue Apr 11 10:25:14 EDT 2017

Re 1) Benny wrote once:

*Try this:* grep -C5 rules ~/Library/Application\
Support/MailMate/Mailboxes.plist
*It looks for the word rules in the configuration file and outputs the 5
lines before/after that to provide you with a name of the mailbox. You
might need more context than that.*

Re 2) Do you mean a flag with red color or do you mean the red dot in
column 1? The former must be coming from some rule of yours,I’d guess.
The latter means that something went amiss with the message. I have seen
that when using multiple devices, when some IMAP changes were not
sync’ed correctly. This was discussed on the list a couple times.

Robert