[MlMt] Mailmate et Inbox

Alain Israel aisrael at pasteur.fr
Thu Sep 29 06:08:07 EDT 2016

This leads me to a somehow related question : would the tag *Important*
be transferred from one computer to the other (same account), when using
an Exchange-based server? So far the only serious problem I have with
MM, although it is not really a MM-specific problem, is that neither
tags nor flags (only the defaut color remains, which is better than
nothing…..) are maintained when I switch from one computer to the
other. My recollection  is that the colored mails in Thunderbird were
maintained, which means it should be possible (at least I hope).
Alain