[MlMt] Invisible messages

Jean-Pierre Gattuso gattuso2 at obs-vlfr.fr
Wed Sep 28 00:31:35 EDT 2016

All,

Many thanks to Bill Cole for his thoughtful input. My problem is that
only **some** messages are not visible in MailMate while they are in the
IMAP server and are visible in the webmail. It therefore seems that not
all messages are synced. What can I do to have MailMate to closely
reflect the content of the IMAP server?

Jean-Pierre

Jean-Pierre Gattuso | http://www.obs-vlfr.fr/~gattuso | @jpGattuso

----