[MlMt] Invisible messages

Wed Sep 28 07:50:47 EDT 2016

On 28 Sep 2016, at 6:31, Jean-Pierre Gattuso wrote:

> Many thanks to Bill Cole for his thoughtful input. My problem is that
> only **some** messages are not visible in MailMate while they are in
> the IMAP server and are visible in the webmail. It therefore seems
> that not all messages are synced. What can I do to have MailMate to
> closely reflect the content of the IMAP server?

Is this a Gmail account?

Yes: The problem is likely that the archived messages only exist in
`[Gmail]/All Mail` and MailMate does not synchronize this by default.
(If it's not needed then it's a waste of time to keep it synchronized.)
You can subscribe it via “Edit Subscriptions” in the IMAP account
editor.

No: We should debug off list. Make sure there are no offline mailboxes
if you expand all mailboxes in the account under SOURCES in the mailbox
list.