[MlMt] GPG banner flicker in preview

Sean Johnson sean at ttys0.net
Wed Sep 21 18:51:24 EDT 2016

Typically I leave the preview pane visible at the bottom of the compose window so I can see how things will look as I’m going along. I also use GPG, which works fine for signing, etc. The problem is that while typing the green bar for the “Trusted signature for OpenPGP message.” piece keeps flickering in and out as I type. Is there a way to either disable that piece without disabling preview completely, or is this just a general bug?

It’s not a big deal, just visually annoying.

Thanks,

sean