[MlMt] Really weird bug--mail sent from wrong account

Helen Holzgrafe helen at holzgrafe.com
Thu Sep 22 02:09:32 EDT 2016

I had that happen recently also. I am running 5260. Mine ended up stuck
in drafts because the account it tried to send from is an in-only
mailbox and not set up to send out. I had to move the message from that
account's drafts folder to the drafts folder for the actual account that
was supposed to send it. Then, it worked fine.

The only odd thing about that message was that the window for it was
opened via a website from a "contact us" type link. The message window
"From: section" showed the correct outgoing account, but mailmate
actually sent from another one.  In fact, it sent it from the one that
is first by alphabet.  i.e.: it said From: b at c.com, but was sent from
a at c.com.

And here I thought I was crazy...

-Helen