[MlMt] spinning pizza

Sat Sep 17 02:02:31 EDT 2016

On 17 Sep 2016, at 1:38, Robert Brenstein wrote:

> I upgraded today to v2ß build 6056. I am now seeing lots of spinning
> pizza when I just scroll up or down thru the expanded smart mailboxes.
> There seems to be no pattern. Sometimes, I can scroll for a while
> then, scrolling stops and I see pizza for some 10-15 secs, after which
> the scrolling continues on its own. Sometimes, I get pizza right away.
> Sometimes, I can scroll up and down as I wish with no issues. The
> unexpected pauses are long enough that they are quite annoying.

During such a hang you can run this command from a Terminal window and
then send the file to me (off list):

	sample MailMate 5 -f ~/Desktop/sample_mailmate.txt

There should be no difference between 1.9.5 and 2.0BETA at this time
which means the problem might be more widespread.

*To all mailing list members: I won't be much online during the weekend
although I'll keep an eye for any serious issues.*

Just in case someone needs to downgrade. Here is [version
1.9.4](http://updates.mailmate-app.com/archives/MailMate_r5249.tbz).