[MlMt] spinning pizza

Robert Brenstein rjb at uni-potsdam.de
Fri Sep 16 19:38:21 EDT 2016

I upgraded today to v2ß build 6056. I am now
seeing lots of spinning pizza when I just scroll
up or down thru the expanded smart mailboxes.
There seems to be no pattern. Sometimes, I can
scroll for a while then, scrolling stops and I
see pizza for some 10-15 secs, after which the
scrolling continues on its own. Sometimes, I get
pizza right away. Sometimes, I can scroll up and
down as I wish with no issues. The unexpected
pauses are long enough that they are quite
annoying.

Robert