[MlMt] 1.9.5 (5263) and counters

Eric A. Meyer eric at meyerweb.com
Thu Sep 15 13:03:27 EDT 2016

I just got the 1.9.5 update, and the change list is impressive!  One
thing that snagged me, though: some of the new default counter colors
make it really hard to read the numbers within-- specifically, the
mustard yellow and light-ish green counters, which I'm using because I
prefer my most-commonly-seen counters at the bottom of the dock icon
instead of the top.

Is there a hidden preference or something that would let me define my
own colors, or rotate these new colors, or go back to the old colors?
I'm not averse to digging through package contents, if there's a file in
there somewhere that controls the colors, writing config files, or what
have you.  If not, I can file a feature request over at Lighthouse, but
I figured I'd check here first.

--
Eric A. Meyer - http://meyerweb.com/