[MlMt] Changing labels in gmail does not reflect in mailmate

Vincent Danen vdanen at linsec.ca
Wed Sep 7 20:58:13 EDT 2016

I've removed some labels in the gmail web interface and those show up
fine in mailmate, and one that I've added shows up fine.  I used to have
a bunch of "context" labels like @ACTION and @WAITINGFOR and realized
the other day that only half of them are showing up.

When I go to edit subscriptions, I see them in the list and they're
checked off but they're not showing in my folder list.  So I changed the
labels in gmail hoping to encourage mailmate to pick them up (changed
them from @SOMETHING to _SOMETHING) and now all (but one) of my @ labels
are gone, but none of the new ones are showing up.

I've since upgraded to r5261 and now the edit subscriptions button
throws an error (Error: "") so I can't see if they're listed there or
not.

Any ideas what's happening?  Not sure why half of the "@" labels would
show up and the other half wouldn't; they're all set to show in IMAP.

Thanks.

--
Vincent Danen @ https://annvix.com/