[MlMt] Google login issues?

Richard Rettke pc8xtebtkw at snkmail.com
Fri Sep 2 03:13:59 EDT 2016

On 2 Sep 2016, at 2:08, Gary Hull YH82d7dfU at yandex.com  wrote:

> Why deal with companies that treat you like a hacker and criminal and
> have no personal support? What is your time worth?

I'm not familiar with some of those email vendors you mentioned so I'll
have to check them out. The main reason I stay with gmail is that I have
never found anyone else that will allow me to have 30+ gmail accounts
many with a couple gigabytes of emails stored. I only have 10 tied into
Mailmate and most of the others are 'retired', but even at that I've not
found anyone offering 10 FREE email accounts, so it's less painful to
stay with google than it is to switch.

__*Richard Rettke*__
*Laus Deo*
*Non sibi sed patriae*