[MlMt] Google login issues?

Gary Hull YH82d7dfU at yandex.com
Fri Sep 2 03:08:04 EDT 2016

I moved all of my accounts from Google to Runbox and (if hosted there)
Pair. For throwaway free accounts I made new ones at AOL and Yandex.
Life is so much simpler now.

Gmail gets hammered by all kinds of hacking schemes, so Google uses a
high-false-positive algorithm. Any kind of forwarding or mail agent
log-in situation is going to involve repeated web browser log-in
requests to verify you. None of you guys are ever going to solve this
problem. And it's not worth your time.

AOL will break maybe twice a year. Yandex, never. Runbox: You're paying
for it, you own it, it never breaks. Google is a nightmare. I still have
to have one Gmail account to tie into Analytics and Webmaster Tools, but
that's all.

Why deal with companies that treat you like a hacker and criminal and
have no personal support? What is your time worth?