[MlMt] Google login issues?

Paul Sture mailmt at techchat.ch
Fri Sep 2 12:11:00 EDT 2016

On 2 Sep 2016, at 9:13, Richard Rettke wrote:

> On 2 Sep 2016, at 2:08, Gary Hull YH82d7dfU at yandex.com  wrote:
>
>> Why deal with companies that treat you like a hacker and criminal and
>> have no personal support? What is your time worth?
>
> The main reason I stay with gmail is that I have never found anyone
> else that will allow me to have 30+ gmail accounts many with a couple
> gigabytes of emails stored. I only have 10 tied into Mailmate and most
> of the others are 'retired', but even at that I've not found anyone
> offering 10 FREE email accounts, so it's less painful to stay with
> google than it is to switch.

It's a Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) problem.  Your time or what turns
out to be not very much money per month.

When you can get a reliable website hosting service which comes with
unlimited email addresses for USD ~10 per month and 10 GB of space, I
prefer to spend the money.  That's avoiding the cheap and nasty
providers.