[MlMt] New version broke fonts?

Seebs mailmate-list at seebs.net
Thu Sep 1 15:05:44 EDT 2016

On 1 Sep 2016, at 12:56, Rob McBroom wrote:

> On 1 Sep 2016, at 13:46, Seebs wrote:
>
>> So, plain text emails are now displaying in a non-fixed-width font.
>>
>> This is not ideal. But I can't find a way to change it.
>
> Do you have a custom stylesheet as described at
> https://manual.mailmate-app.com/customization#css_plist ?
>
> Getting rid of mine seemed to make things mostly sane.

I do not seem to have one.

I note also, on the main window, the toolbar no longer works in
text-only. Instead of textual buttons for the three actions, you get the
word "Actions". I actually really liked having buttons labeled "Archive"
or "Move to Junk", because words are more reliable for me than images.

Also the composer seems to have changed fonts, and maybe that's because
I clicked reset fonts, but I don't see how to change fonts for a
specific thing, there's just a single "show fonts" selector that appears
to affect the message list?

-s