[MlMt] mailmate memory usage and such...

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 05:11:26 EDT 2016

I got ~500.000+ and at 2.7GB compressed to 1.7GB.

worth noting Google chrome is taking more than that and I only have a
few tabs open.

I do have 16 GB though, so I'm keeping my mailmate archive fully loaded
:)

One thing I have started to see is that search is getting a tad slow and
I now use spotlight search more - that made consider trim my mail more
than the memory usage though.

/max