[MlMt] Applying default columns to smart mailboxes

yet at gmx.de yet at gmx.de
Tue Oct 11 07:11:51 EDT 2016

I created several smart mailboxes and I want the same column layout as
all other folders.
„Revert to default columns“ does not work for smart mailbox. Also
newly created mailboxes
do not use the default columns by default…why is this the case? This
functionality is basic
and key functionality of any email application. It is broken in Mailmate
app for a very long time.
Why isn’t it possible to fix this? Instead we see new „features“
introduced with very release
that are of interest for very few ppl. Please work on the basics instead
of investing time and resources
into features for a small minority.

-aj