[MlMt] duplicated messages

Mon Oct 3 08:51:27 EDT 2016

On 30 Sep 2016, at 20:06, Paula Coelho wrote:

> in one of my three installations of MM i’m having problem with
> message duplication: a message arrive in Inbox, it appears in Archive
> soon after with a different UID. Or I sent a message and Sent Messages
> have 2 identical messages with different ID. I believe this is one of
> those gmail imap quirks, but I can’t remember what was it that I did
> different that in only one of my MM the problem shows up.
>
> any thoughts?

The Sent Messages issue might be because you have 2 mailboxes for sent
messages? The default one and one created by MailMate. You can control
which one MailMate uses by using the “Mailbox ▸ Mailbox Type” menu
item.

The Archive issue is weird. Do you, perhaps, have a server side rule
marking messages with the Archive label?