[MlMt] duplicated messages

Paula R. T. Coelho paulartcoelho at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 20:01:27 EDT 2016

i can’t reproduce the issue anymore  :-\

i just checked now that i have all mailbox type set the same way,
likewise for the subscriptions, across 2 different installations of MM.

but because i had two laptops side-by-side to compare, i noticed one of
the laptops is getting into loops talking to google that doesn’t show
up in MM in laptop2. i’ll get some debug info and send you offlist.

p.