[MlMt] Run bundle command on composer window?

Mon Nov 14 05:02:53 EST 2016

On 12 Nov 2016, at 21:32, James Sulak wrote:

> Is it possible to run a bundle command with the message in the
> composer window as a target, instead of the currently selected message
> in a folder?
>
> What I am ultimately trying to do is create a command that will allow
> me to create a task in Omnifocus reminding me to follow up with the
> recipient of the email I am sending.  I have a  command to create a
> task based off of the selected message, but when sending a message,
> that requires me to write the message, send it, then find the message
> in the “sent” folder and run the command.  I’m looking to
> streamline that.

Sounds like you could just add a rule to the “Sent Messages”
mailbox. This would be triggered when MailMate has sent a message and
then moves it from Drafts to Sent Messages. If you don't always need
this to happen then you could add a tag condition to the rule and then
use the optional Tags header in the composer to be able to tell MailMate
whether or not the rule should be used. You could, e.g., name the tag
OmniFocus since then you could also easily see in MailMate which emails
have been sent to OmniFocus.