[MlMt] Run bundle command on composer window?

James Sulak jsulak at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 10:56:46 EST 2016

FWIW, what I ended up doing was creating a hotkey in Alfred that triggered
the following applescript:

on alfred_script(q)
  tell application "MailMate"
perform {"saveDocument:"}
perform {"performBundleItemWithUUID:",
"7b14f458-1847-11e5-b60b-1697f925ec7b"}
perform {"send:"}
end tell
end alfred_script

The bundle uses applescript to create a omnifocus task with the correct
properties.