[MlMt] Run bundle command on composer window?

James Sulak jsulak at gmail.com
Sat Nov 12 15:32:28 EST 2016

Is it possible to run a bundle command with the message in the composer
window as a target, instead of the currently selected message in a folder?

What I am ultimately trying to do is create a command that will allow me to
create a task in Omnifocus reminding me to follow up with the recipient of
the email I am sending.  I have a  command to create a task based off of
the selected message, but when sending a message, that requires me to write
the message, send it, then find the message in the “sent” folder and run
the command.  I’m looking to streamline that.

Best regards,

James