[MlMt] 1000s of Messages not being downloaded my MM!?

Wed Nov 2 11:12:10 EDT 2016

On 2 Nov 2016, at 5:46, Roger Bohn wrote:

> Here are some of the senders of messages that are showing up on the
> server, but not in MailMate. As shown by OutlookWeb App.
>
> International Atlantic Economic Society [operations at iaes.org]
>
> All of these messages are  coming in to my main account at UCSD,
> rbohn at ucsd.edu. Some of them get there after having been forwarded
> from other addresses, including a gmail address that I use for junk.
>
> Today, for example, the server shows 40 messages in zNewsletter. MM
> shows has about 12 of them.
> More advice?

Let's focus on the `zNewsletter` mailbox. Try this:

* Open the Activity Viewer (⌥⌘0) (this enables logging).
* Take the mailbox, `zNewsletter` offline and online again.
* Wait for its spinner to stop.
* Use “Help ▸ Send Server Logs” to send me the result (it's sent
to an off list address).

Also note how many emails you see in the mailbox in MailMate and how
many you see in the mailbox in the Gmail web client.

Thanks in advance.