[MlMt] Gmail source is unavailable

Adam Liter adam.liter at gmail.com
Mon May 9 21:55:15 EDT 2016

Sorry for sending a couple of emails in a row, but it seems that this is
actually the behavior that I'm seeing:

$ telnet imap.gmail.com 993
Trying 2607:f8b0:4001:c08::6c...
Connected to gmail-imap.l.google.com.
Escape character is '^]'.
Connection closed by foreign host.

So, unlike I said in the previous email, telnet imap.gmail.com 993 does not
seem to be working either.

Running telnet imap.gmail.com imap still just seems to hang and never gets
to a point where a foreign host can close the connection.

Thanks.

-Adam Liter