[MlMt] Gmail source is unavailable

Adam Liter adam.liter at gmail.com
Mon May 9 21:44:26 EDT 2016

Actually, it seems that telnet imap.gmail.com 993 actually works for me to
connect, whereas telnet imap.gmail.com imap just hangs. So perhaps the port
forwarding on my laptop has somehow been messed up for just Gmail?

I don't know much about this, so I'd appreciate any suggestions.

Thanks again!

-Adam Liter