[MlMt] Delay sending mails

Esteban Umerez Argaia esteban at umerez.eu
Fri May 6 15:15:56 EDT 2016

Hi there,

Is there a way to delay every mail I send for, say, 10 seconds? I’m
thinking about trying to prevent sending unwanted emails, by having a
few seconds in case I accidentally hit Send, or I regret sending them,
etc.

I’m not talking about the ‘Send Later’ feature, which I use every
day to schedule some mails. I’m talking about a default ‘delay’
setting for the rest of messages that get sent right away and I might
want to stop.

I’ve tried to look for the solution in the documentation but I don’t
seem to be able to find it.

Thanks in advance, best regards

Esteban Umerez